Friday, February 20, 2009

What Could Be Better?

California has been amazing so far. The kindness of the people that I have met so far has blown my expectations out of the water. Most of the "people" that I refer are people that I have met at my new job at Roadtrip Nation. Roadtrip Nation sends people on the road who are interested in exploring the world outside their comfort zone. I had the opportunity to go on an Indie Roadtrip this past October through Roadtrip Nation with my two friends, Lauren and Sarah. We traveled from Connecticut to Missouri, interviewing people who have chosen to follow their own road in life including two writers at Hallmark Cards and Chris Johns - the Editor in Chief of National Geographic (ahem... ahem... name dropping...). I'm a Roadie for Roadtrip and will be doing a campus tour starting in March! I'll be experiencing RV life first hand as we tour from campus to campus. It's going to be AWESOME.

No comments: