Sunday, March 29, 2009

SXSW - A Photo Adventure

Inspired by Mariana's photo blog post about South by Southwest, I have decided to create a photo post of my own about the events of our week in Austin. We spent a week in Austin interviewing bands for our Indie Trip. The experience was amazing (even though our RV had broken down and we spent a good portion of our time in the original Whole Foods because it was easy to walk to and had free internet access). I've learned a lot on this road trip already... one thing being that I am much more passionate about photography than I realized before leaving. So, please enjoy these photos and let me know if you were at SXSW!

Mermaid Kisses,
Nicole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photos, looks like the weather was good and the music was loud.

myjedilightsaber said...

dude, that pic of mariana and her guitar is amazing!