Friday, January 23, 2009

Confused

I've been feeling sort of down lately. Since graduating, I feel like I've done a good amout and variety of things, but whenever I am inbetween activities or jobs I always fall into a solemn state of mind. I still don't know what it is that I want to do with my life (I know, I know... most people don't) and am having a hard time making decisions - it's been more difficult than usual, for those of you who know me. Should I stay at home and work full-time for a while? Should I leave it all behind and do something off the beaten track? I just feel confused. I feel happy when I have things to do and people to see, but sad when I end up staying at home for hours at a time doing nothing. The "real world" has been great so far, but not what I expected. I definitely thought that I would actually be using my major! I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I wish that someone would have warned me that life after college is hard!

No comments: